1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Non Sampire Dexxer

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Specialshoes, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

Jul 4, 2008
    Thinking of switching my template around. This is for an RP pvp character.

Currently at

120 Swords
    120 Bushido
    100 Parry
    110 Tactics
    90 Heal
    100 Anatomy
    80 Chiv

Using jewels with +10 parry each to get to 120 parry. RP Pvp is fine and what I prefer but I dont wanna be at a loss in regular pvp.

Seems like I want to fit resist on it somewhere now adays. Any suggestions? Is filling my jewels with skill bonuses a viable option? As in Is is more viable to put as many skill bonuses as possible or to keep with the old lmc,dex,hci,dci,dmg?

I have a legendary imbuer so getting the right stuff isnt much of a problem.
  2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    You can drop Parry to 60 (after items), so 40 pre-item. and you have a 20% parry chance with 120 Bush. That is 60 free points.

Drop Tactics to 90 and anatomy to 90. That gives you 30 more points.

Drop Chiv to 50, 30 more points.

Take those 120 skill points and put them into resist.

You'll fail at some of the chiv spells sometimes and might take a few casts but it will help with PvP.