In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Kallie Pigeon, Feb 16, 2010.
I just realized I have 3 packies on a non tamer. Did they change the amount allowed?
Everyone can use all 5 control slots to handle pets, it's just the stable slots which are more limited until your skills increase. You may have 4 stable slots if you upgraded to SA too, as that gave everyone 2 extra slots. Just in case you need it, this is a note about how many stable spaces you get for each level of skill (the figures below don't include the +2 from SA):
* 160 - 199.9 total skill - 3 stable slots
* 200 - 239 total skill - 4 stable slots
* 240+ - 5 stable slots
* add one slot for each skill at 100 skill (ie 100 tame /100 lore /100 vet = 8 slots)
* add one slot for each skill at 110 skill (ie 110 tame /110 lore /110 vet = 11 slots)
* add one slot for each skill at 120 skill (ie 120 tame /120 lore /120 ver = 14 slots)
Thanks I wasn't aware you got 2 extra slots with SA.