1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Noob question about blessing

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by xen, Apr 20, 2008.

1. xen

xen Guest

Could someone tell me what the command is to use my 1 free Seige Bless on an item?
  2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Guest

It's on your char menu, Xen. Just hold shift key and mouse click over your char to see it, Siege bless is there.
  3. xen

xen Guest

Got it. Thanks!
  4. And just to make sure you dont have an accident, if you put your Bless in a bankbox or secure container it will unbless.
    You can switch blessed items at anytime, just make sure the one thats in your pack/hand is blessed.

If you dont mind holding "shift" to access a menu, id suggest going to options on your paperdoll, then the Mouse Icon on the top right, check the box that says Hold Shift for Context Menus, then apply, then ok. This will help make it harder to accidentally unbless by clicking yourself and hitting the wrong selection.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

if you put your Bless in a bankbox or secure container

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you're only half right. UO's code sees the bankbox as part of a character's inventory. This is why UOE in the early days had it's "bank anywhere" feature.

For this reason, when dropping a Siege blessed item in the bank, it will not unbless. Locked down containers, secure containers, the floor, etc...it will unbless.

Also, you cannot trade blessed items, I believe...
  6. well im often wrong, thanks for correcting me. [​IMG]