1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Noob Question - Am I bugged?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Guest, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I just came back to UO after a 7 year hiatus. [​IMG] I have the KR client and the crafting interface is new to me. I thought I had a handle on it, as I've used it for smithy, carp and tinker. However, the tailoring interface seems to be a challenge. Either that, or I am doing something incorrectly. I think I may be missing a step in the process.

- I have a sewing kit and bolts of cloth in my backpack.
    - I double click the kit and the menu appears.
    - I select hats/skullcap from the menu.
    - I click "Make Now"
    ...and nothing happens.

There's no error message. The interface simply reads "You have not made anything yet". The resource selection menu lists only hides.

Am I doing something incorrectly?

2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    You need to cut the bolt of cloth into cloth. At the bottom of the Tailor Crafting gump, you may have noticed a message that says something like "You have no ready cloth". After you cut the bolt with some scissors, you will be able to make your cloth items.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll give that a try. Thanks for the quick reply!