1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

noob question from returning vet

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Blockhead, May 13, 2009.

1. Blockhead

Blockhead Guest

Im a returning old school vet who wants to try out the treasure hunter life, where do I find treasure maps?

Thanks in advance!

2. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

If you have a decently strong char, best place to get lvl1-3 is the Dark Guardians in Doom. They drop one on every kill plus some decent gold and dont forget to take the regs, gems, and scrolls to sell.

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Treasure maps spawn randomly on high fame level monsters, If you fight these monsters in Ilsh, they have the chance of dropping a chest which will contain gold and a t-map of the normal level +1.

So, a demon for example drops a level 4map i believe. a Paragon would drop a level 5.

Your best bet, is to check through the monster list on stratics and it should say on the special items box, whether it drops and what level.

4. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

I found this on Stratics. I can't promise that it is up to date but it's some where to start.

Treasure Chest Info

Hopefully that will help you.