1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Noob question. How i get to magnica now days?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Must i sail ower to it? or is it another way?
  2. <blockquote><hr>

Must i sail ower to it? or is it another way?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a portal near the Trinsic docks.

On some shards, there's still a ferry service from the Trinsic docks as well.

-Galen's player
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

There is a large brown &amp; gold teleport pad beside Trinsic docks. It's even got some lovely sparklies, too, so you really cannot miss it.

I know you to be a long time Felly player, Nisse, I'll gladly show you.

If you're opposing faction, it goes without saying that I will have to kill you first.

The good news, of course, is that the telport and boat both still work very well even when dead. [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

recall/sacred journey?

was trying to go to moonglow yestersay hit my magnica rune by mistake, it worked. just tried it my rune still works

or take the teleport pad in trinsic down by the docks.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

To kill me you must find me :)

Thx both of you for info
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

I find Tracking &amp; Detect Hidden are helpful. [​IMG]
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Good luck
  8. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 20, 2004
    You should find all your old methods work. It was published some time ago that this would be the case. Dont gate someone there for compassion tho cos that still DOESNT work.