1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Noob question necro vs mysticism pvm and pvp

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Antmf712, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey all, wan to make a caster toon and would one hat fairs well in pvm but mostly pvp and has the power to gank 1-1 and do well. Which profession necro or mysticism can do that and what are some good templates. I will be purchasing an adv. character token so please let me know. I looked at the spells for each and they both seem like they have some cool spells.
    P.S. also which of the two has more survival? Thanks..

2. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

3. Azathes

Azathes Guest

Not that its relevant, but I kinda liked Necro combined with Myst...I am going to try and Necro Myst Weaver, without magery and I hope its actually worth it. I did notice several people talking about the build and using it, so I do have some hope.

4. Nitewalkr

Nitewalkr Guest

I have not seen. What does template like that look like? Sorry didn't mean to hi-jack thread.

OP: I have a mystic mage as my main. I love it. Mostly PvM. I would have to say its not the best or most ideal (in my opinion) for PvP but it works. Hard to get killed. My template is follows:

Magery 120
    EI 120
    Mystic 120
    Focus 120
    Wrestling 120 w/ resist on a stone
    100 Med