1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by kingsgal, Aug 31, 2008.

1. kingsgal

kingsgal Guest

Been lurking for a while though. Decided to check yal out for a while first. Doing myn first Sunday event as I type feel free to critique, but I think I am a fair player.
  2. kingsgal

kingsgal Guest

Sorry forgot to tell ya my name is Princess Daffodil MacToon 107 laff points maxed sound, throw and squirt. close on tune up and drop. Lureless
  3. Wrong forum for codes...Welcome!
  4. Welcome! Make sure to post codes in the SF forum.
  5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    Welcome to Toontown Stratics! Like they said.. we have a forum for codes, so not just any lurker can swipe them.
  6. kingsgal

kingsgal Guest

Sorry I took it off will repost in the correct forum.
  7. Welcome to Stratics. It was a pleasure battling with you in the VP tonite.
  8. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Welcome!! I hope you make some great friends here!:thumbup:
  9. kingsgal

kingsgal Guest

Thanks I must say that was one of the easiest times I have had. I think I have actually been in buildings and other stuff with you and some of the others before. I saw a lot of names I recognized and had lots of fun. Will definitely try to get to more events. Glad I found yal. I mostly hang out in Nutty ville.
  10. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Welcome to Stratics! I was with you in CJ and you did a great job!
  11. As was I; you were really good!