1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

noooob questions

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Arch Angela, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Arch Angela

Arch Angela Guest

I found some new items today and I'm not sure what they are for, or if quest items where to start...perhaps some wise soul can help
    tattered remnants of an ancient scroll, spider carapace, goblins blood and untranslated ancient tomes...thanks o_O

2. Zhao_Yun

Zhao_Yun Guest

probly most of them are worthless right now but keep them probly come into effect later maybe quest items or more imbuing...

3. yorky

yorky Guest

Tattered Remnants of an ancient scroll and untranslated ancient tomb is for a quest in ter mur museum (due west of the soulforge), if you speak to the curator he will give you a quest to either get 10 ancient pottery fragments, 5 ancient scrolls or 1 untranslated ancient tomb, as a reward you get some gems, a book and some gold (some of the gems are rare)

goblins blood and spider carapace are both imbuing ingredients.

source: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1400309#post1400309

4. Zhao_Yun

Zhao_Yun Guest

Cool Kinda New that.

5. Arch Angela

Arch Angela Guest

awesome thanks!!!

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The other two are quest items, there's a sticky on UHall but I've yet to assimilate the information into uo.stratics.com, sorry.