1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a single post from anyone on SA?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by love2winalot, May 31, 2008.

1. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

Hail: Well, did we all give up? What happened to the few die hard, "SA is just around the corner" pom pom wavers? What about those who said the current invasion, "you know, the one that changes, and increases with pub53 patch in a week", is the preloud to SA? :bdh:

Oh, I know, maybe it will come out at the end of the year in a special promo........"Buy Warhammer online, and get the SA expansion for free"?

Just saying...........
  2. Pax

Pax Guest

What's "SA"?
  3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008

to Publish 54 :lol:
  4. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

On the grand scheme of things:

The SLs will win, and destroy the world.. (UO will be shut down)

Well i hope not ;)
  5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  6. "WHAT ABOUT Stygian Abyss?! ..." He pauses slightly, without turning, a mild chuckle pressing the corners of the room, “We announced the expansion over a year ago, and you should be hearing more news about it soon.” He continues a slow shuffle into a dark room, most likely to be eaten by a grue.

From way back near the dawn of time ... May 14 '08

[​IMG] ... clueless

7. SA was scraped wasn't it?

Show me a post from EA/Mythic that says different in the last 6-12 months?

Even is Stratics hadn't lost the old forums you wouldn't be able to find a single post to say SA was still in development.
  8. Mankind

Mankind Guest

Is there a Town Hall Meeting coming up in San Antonio? :D
  9. I think it's in Austin, in a few months. Why?
    Other than meeting the devs in person, serves no real purpose. Everything you want to ask, and everything you want to know, can only be answered with "soon" and "we cannot discuss that right now"
  10. San Diego ... July 26, 2008

Seattle ... August 30, 2008

Austin ... September 13, 2008 (calendar)

right above yours ... by 2 hours
  11. Mankind

Mankind Guest

Wow, my SA Pun went righhhhhhttttt over everyones head huh?