1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Not a tamer, but I have a question!

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by SchezwanBeefy, Apr 23, 2010.

1. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

So, this will probably sound like the newbiest question ya'll have ever heard.

What is the max stones a beetle can carry/highest stats? Any information would be great. I'd like to see my beetle carry a lot more than it currently does. =]

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

The carrying capacity of any pack animal (horse, llama, beetle) is not effected by its stats. An untrained pet will carry the same amount of weight as a fully trained pet (1600 stones). You can also ride a beetle, continously if it is carrying 500 stones or less.

A blue beetle will lose half of its stats when tamed. It's dex can be trained back up to 125, but any stat over 125 is stuck as is.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for the info. =]

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You can actually ride a beetle at max weight, you just can't run while on it's back. You can run if it's under 500 stones.