1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Not even a challange! Just give the item drops away! Lousy Event AI.

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Guest, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Just drag around a Daemon Berserker around anywhere there are mobs with a stealther. Let the daemon kill everything in a few hits and collect the loot!!@!

They can wipe out an entire screen full of mobs and there is TONS of free loot!!
    Gather up more quest items than you can store in one 18x18 IN ONE DAY!!

Wow awsome!

I hope your giving away lots of great artifacts for the turn in's too since it took nothing to gather up all the resources needed in this event!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I think someones mad they dont have a stealther...

3. Stigmatas

Stigmatas Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

I think someones mad they dont have a stealther...

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT!

Jealousy is lousy.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

what i dont get is...to collect the loot, you have to wait, what, 2-5 minutes for the corpse to change? if this is the case, you can loot too, so what's the big deal?

hopefully, the plane shield / sword will not be turn-ins. doesn't make any sense, anyway. who would collect them? they seem much more logical candidates as the tools necesarry to travel, somewhere.

5. Not positive but if the berserker kills them there is no wait time. It is freely lootable by anyone right away.

I have pretty much lost all interest in the event. I have enough swords and shields to be happy if there is a turn in for them and a couple cloaks too. But if there isn't.. no biggie I own a trash can too. [​IMG]