1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Not gaining karma

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Michelle, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Karma is broke On my account on all my fighting characters. I kill stuff to lose karma, but when I go to kill stuff to raise my karma back up I'm not gaining in karma at all. Seems to be a Issue with this one high seas account the other accounts I have are ok.
    I sent in a bug report

I'm posting this for others to be aware of this issue, and keep an eye on their karma gains.

2. Vaelix

Vaelix Guest

And .. (I hate to say this).. You've checked to make sure you havent locked your Karma at a shrine, correct?

3. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Did you double check to see if your karma was locked at an ankh? Try locking and unlocking it again.

4. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Yes I checked at the shrines to make sure my karma wasn't locked. That is the first thing that cross my mind to check.

Hunters' Moon
    At the shrines I locked it, and unlocked I even killed the characters off.

5. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I hate to ask this but... have your characters turned to the dark side of the force?

[​IMG]