1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

not gaining skill

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Anon McDougle, Jun 19, 2011.

1. yes to all the normal questions

skills up

skill cap room

discoing Cu's greater dragons etc

i tried dying to both mobs and people still nothing

2. TheGhostRaider

TheGhostRaider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Last time that happen to friend and I we have to stone our skill and gain a few point on other character. Try that and see if that help.

3. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

is your skill high enough to gain off them i suspect it is but thats the only thing i can think of your to low to gain off them...

4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Ethereal warriors past the spider cave in Ilsh have great gains and gottem me past that "barrier" before.

Give that room a try!

Also If ya stand up top on the roof(stairs lead up) and pull tags you can dicord them that way and just walk back and forth. Its big enough that the discord ends and enough mobs to keep ya busy!

5. What is your skill level currently at?

Use a Crystal Ball of Knowledge and make sure you're getting the "optimal" message when you attempt to disco.

Also, if you're going to train off of Cu Sidhes, try wearing +disco jewelry to bring your disco skill up to 120 while you're training. That should put you in the optimal range for Cu's if I remember correctly.

6. Ganesh89

Ganesh89 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

if you can already use bard-mastery skills (90 real) do the quest and you make it past the barrier.....check the bard forum there is a sticky by Poo....

7. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Skill gain is broken for all skills right now. At higher levels past that new training dummy you wont gain jack. Code is broken.

8. My disco is at 113.3 i am not even getting my daily gain and chivalry at 66.3 not gaining either focus is gaining on other lower level char but my dexxer not gaining at higher levels as well

9. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm not seeming to get provo past 90.6 I thought I just wasn't doing the mobs..
    Anyone remember where that chart is that shows what to hit at certain skill levels for maximum gains?