1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Not Impressed

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GoodGuy, Dec 20, 2008.

1. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Kage....eh

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

What do you want Goodguy? You are no longer TNT.... yet they fight beside you hand and hand...:grouphug:

3. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lol better edit you're post so you dont come off all whiney

4. HaHa

HaHa Guest

*sigh* how sad
    [YOUTUBE]aDfDNCyLAew[/YOUTUBE]

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

[YOUTUBE]SZ2ls5ZzT1I[/YOUTUBE]

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Repeat poster!

7. rieley

rieley Guest

GOODGUY

Your posts make me sick. I dont care if I am banned from these forums...your mother should have slap your face daily.

Kage, why do you even bother? You need to have SOMETHING to work with when trying to carry on a conversation with another.

In Wicca we have a saying, you receive in return what you put out..., well GoodGuy I wish you no harm other than what you bring on yourself!!

Dendra

8. rieley

rieley Guest

oh you make me sick to think there are people like you

9. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Sense is abandoned on these boards, and those who actually know whats going on are shunned, called liars, and/or put in with a certain "group."

10. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I've been called a hacker and much worse here, and all I really did was smack talk, which has been a part of UO since 97, which probably only about 1% of the board members here can recall. So now I just make lewd, obnoxious posts/in game claims, and have even considered changing my char name to Hacky Haxton. Fight fire with fire, insanity with insanity.

11. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah... because I think we're all sick of the TnT mentality which is: when reality doesn't suit you... make up your own version of it to make yourself feel and look better.

BTW, has anyone yet read what Pied Piper wrote about TnT? Now that's embarrassing... and Kat has the audacity to come here and call any guild trash... well here's a link just in case anyone missed it!

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=115977&page=2

=P

12. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

battlevortex :sad2:

13. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not recently, Speedy.

14. Black magick

Black magick Guest

hehe I know the feeling man. I play other shards and even on tc, I've been called everything in the book and even stuff people made up that makes no sense. That's just part of the ride and makes it that much more fun that you effect them so, especially in UO when people are dead and talking smack. That just brings a smile to my face. :) But I've seen you duel, you beat my brother 2/5, that is a feat that I haven't seen done by anyone but me in a few months. I don't think you hack, you're just that caliber.

15. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

And dont forget what Puffy said-"I destroyed KoC"...........lol

16. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Dont forget everyone, when Goodguy finally got brave enough to duel Kage, I was lucky enough to record the whole thing. It doesnt turn out so well for Goodguy.........if you notice how well versed Kage is in every weapon class,

goodguy didnt stand a chance.....poor little fella

[​IMG]

17. Black magick

Black magick Guest

I call hack. :gun:

18. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

You have in advertantly posted proof of the dreaded God Template hax which allows a player to have every skill. Damn effective I must admit, especially that nutron bushido at the end.

19. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

MUHAHAHAH post my puppies POST i need the entertainment. Its really great see some of you try and compare yourselves to me still after this many years.

Keep trying to live up to my legend because none of you ever will....espically you Fudd. log out, grow older, and make peace with the world buddy.

20. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

The legend of the loud mouthed bad PvPer?

Goron
    Kat
    D

Lots of people have lived up to that rep GoodGuy.

21. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Speedy thinks I'm a bad pvper, my life has ended.

22. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Why in the world would anyone want to compare himself to a trash player?

23. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I don't really think you're a bad PvPer, just using TnT members off the top of my head, and couldn't think of anymore, it was early. The Panthers got owned though ^^

24. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Came into the game without or DT and lost our backup during the game. Then we couldn't stop the run and still had a chance to win on the road in bad weather. Hopefully we'll be back there again only with our 400 pound monster tackle. Then we beat them by 30.