1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS Not Quite News (yet)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Adrianas, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

I know that many here have been following the trials and tribulations of Pub 81. Apparently, they do not yet have a complete listing of what will actually go live - what little I've gleaned is that they might turn on part of Pub 81 and turn on the rest (controversial parts?) of it later?

In any event, I will try to keep an eye on UHall and the Dev Boards and such and if I (or any of you) see a true listing of just what we will be getting with this publish I will post a link to that info here. I have heard there is some info on the Origin board, but even that seems sketchy so I will hold off reposting any of that now. After all, they might end up changing something before it goes live on Siege.

But yes, I'm still here . . .
    (as a roving Siege reporter...)

Rieley, Victim of Siege and kelmo like this.
  2. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Yea and a little behind as a good newspaper reporter always is...a day or two late!

Weapon changes and the new status bar for the classic client went live.

The rest was put on Test shard two.....oh sorry that has a different name... ;)

#2 Wolfman, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  3. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

Yeah, and now we've got bug fixes and they never did officially tell us what was in the publish. I suppose they will tell us what all the "features" are when they officially publish it to all of the shards.

#3 Adrianas, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  4. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

The weapon changes threw me for a loop when I suddenly couldn't use infectious strike w/o 90 fencing while wielding a dagger. Also had to jack Int up to 20 to cover the mana cost.

A switch to an assassins spike fixed the weapon skill inconvenience until I have time to RoT fencing. Gonna miss those Str points I sacrificed for the mana use though. :/

5. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Looks like they are pushing the pub today according to their Facebook update. Be a while before I'll be testing it out.

Adrianas likes this.