1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Not So Hot Chocolate

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prince Caspian, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Weren't the chocolatiering ingredients supposed to stack by now?

Right now I have more ingredients than Willy Wonka. I've long since stopped picking up ingredients (wouldnt you have reservations chomping down on a chocolate made from a sack of sugar picked from the remains of a plague beast?)

You know, I know these are just one-off novelties, but maybe we could make them part of a Cook BOD system.... combine 50 chocolates into a box to complete the order....

2. Aboo

Aboo Guest

The same thing with stone that was mined before the publish. It doesn't stack and I suppose it never will. :sad4:

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The Prepatch items do not stack, but the new drops seem to be.

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Remind me not to eat any chocolate your chef makes.

5. walter_mitty

walter_mitty Guest

eating chocolate makes you fat :)

6. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Not in UO it doesn't... carrying around the ingredients can put you overweight though.

Time to use up all the old ingredients so I can farm stackable ones...

7. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I'm sure I missed this since I had my mind on the stone. The chocolate ingredients are supposed to now stack???

8. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Tell me about it.
    My new years resolution is to lose at least 30 pounds. So, sadly, no more chocolate for me..... (well not much anyway ;))

9. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Right on Prince!!! Soooo hoping for chocolate ingredients to stack (I do recall mention that they would stack around Pub 56ish) .. ... still hoping for some cool recipes to make good use of em (the little dots - eh) ..... I haven't been able to stack any chocolate what-nots achieved or newly acquired... just the pulp.

10. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The old stone/granite weight is 10 stone over the new 1 stone ones that stack. So those few that have the 10stone have collectible for deco like other title changes. Thing I can't find is the pewter bowl as a recipe item.

Ya all the new balms is cool but should of had more plant grower/hunted loot/cook skill recipes that had those balm effects. The pain of collecting all needed for lets say white chocolate and chance to fail and does nothing.

11. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I hope a dev or Joanne replies to one of you about the chocolate ingredients not stacking, because I've asked for months now with no response.

12. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

13. MorganaLeFey

MorganaLeFey Guest

Dark chocolate is much healthier. Considering that it has less sugar content, less fat and is a good source of antioxidants. Or so they say. LOL

Of course, sugarless dark chocolate serves my sugar rush. When I get them that is.

14. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Was supposed to stack ages ago but like many things in UO it's broken and doesn't work still ..... no even getting new they still DO NOT stack....

Nor do old arcane gems... and half the new things don't stack either... *grumbles about wasted housing space* There are dozens of things ingame that OUGHT to stack but alas they do NOT.

Why doesn't congealed acid stack? Those annoying bits of tattered scroll..... All the tokuno dyes ought to stack....