1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Not-so-rare, but apparently Rare Armour Set Pieces

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Ferrut, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Ferrut

Ferrut Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello!

I have been thinking about this for a while now...

There seem to be an awful lot of Myrmidon Gorgets about, considering they are classed as Rare on UO Guide...

This also seems to apply (maybe to a lesser extent?) to the Honor Legs.

On the UOGuide list, they are also the only sets that appear to have 3 rare pieces, the others only have 2.

Any thoughts on this?!

I have seen some people sell these for 3 million, yet others for significantly less!

2. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I believe you can blame the appearance of these items on the input of the Strangers and the Doom bosses .. I have got some rare set pieces from them myself {or the party I was with did }... So it will be lowering the prices and filling our sets ..

3. Ferrut

Ferrut Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aha, yes that could well be it. I was wondering if maybe some were more common to specific monsties, such as Melisande.
    But as you say, input from strangers/melissa must have made a difference also...