1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Not sure if lower total skills points matter but....

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Sethblackmoore, Feb 24, 2008.

1. I had 720 skill points maxed on my bard and I was trying to gain up discord. Which happen to be 101.3. And last night I discorded cu sidhe's for about 5 hours and not one gain!!!! So for some reason I decided to drop all my extra garbage points on a soulstone fragment and flush all them. Which brought me down to 531 total and today I've gained over 1.2 so far in about 3 hours. Don't know if it was the game last night or not but I even went as far as to kill myself to check it and still no gains last night!! So if ya get stuck maybe try to soulstone a few unused skills and see if that works.
  2. So sorry for the late reply [​IMG]

I have also heard and tried this myself. It seems to work for me as well and if your able to it is definitely worth trying when you get stuck.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

This was actually verified by Jeremy a few days ago. Apparently on UO.com there has been this table all along that shows what the GGS is at different skill levels AND different total skill. If you can get under 350 you gain even faster [​IMG]
  4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    this has been around for a while I had forgotten about it until some one in the tailor forum mentioned it (i forget who now )I really cant make much use of it since i have maxed characters at the moment and most of my stones are full
    but this does work