1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Not sure of the exact name please read and help

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by SyKo of GL, Oct 14, 2008.

1. SyKo of GL

SyKo of GL Guest

I am looking for an item that doesnt spawn anymore, it is a bottle that is called like beard growth kit or facial cream, it grows a beard much like a hair restyling deed but its pretty old.
  2. feath

feath Guest

there's one or two up for sale now, in one of the active threads.
  3. SyKo of GL

SyKo of GL Guest

byany chance do you have a link to the thread(s)?
  4. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 27, 2004
    I THINK it's called "Facial Hair Sculpting Cream". I'm sure somone will correct me if it's not.

I didn't find any current Stratics threads where people were selling them, only buying them, but I might have done something wrong.
  5. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

You are correct Tech, the auction on Chessy has the Special Beard and hair dye which were from the Clean Up Brit originally I think. the Facial Hair and Sculpting Cream is substantially more valuable.
  6. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 8, 2006
    Kinda funny that a item that cost 5k points(facial hair growth) from the orig clean up brit is now worth more than a 500k pt item (Item bless deed).