1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Not what I thought my 1000th post would say...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Zippididooda, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

Not happy to report on this but it seems Death and Pestilence have left the building, so to say. My old friends must have finally lost that addiction I got em hooked on years ago...sorry brothas, hope you had fun...I did!
    Went by their houses and both were now gone. Mark that down on your census OaTH...
    Our guild was forged at the turn of the millenia, and lives on today. Few were members, yet strong.
    Now its just me, Ill prolly stay around just to see how it all plays out.

2. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Both houses fell yesterday. At least you can be comforted to know that their stuff isn't decaying on the floor untouched :p

LOL i didn't get anything except a few Paragon chests lol.

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Death/Pestilence aka Famine/Pug if so he's still paying and addicted to his rares i may be mistaken to the wrong person though on the right person

4. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

the west luna museum?:sad2:

5. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nope. A house in Makoto and one in Umbra (rather bland but had alot in it).

If he could not keep the museum open I'd hope he come on here. I'm sure people would be willing to keep it open. I'd hate to see that place fall.

6. I'd just like to let you know in case Death or Pestilence come back that I have their soulstones. Someone brought Death's stones to the GH, and Ginsu had Pestilence's stones on a vendor (FREE, hoping the owner would find them) I got them from the vendor just in case anyone who didn't intend to hold them for him took and trashed.