1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Not Worth The Cost of Upgrade

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by BajaElladan, Sep 8, 2009.

1. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

My initial reaction having upgraded one account and creating a Gargoyle, is that the upgrade is not worth the cost.

Others are entitled to their views, but mine is the Devs have wasted the past 4 years on this expansion.

Grrr.

2. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Guest

why do you feel it's not worth it? you should at least provide examples with such a bold statement.

3. WOW... and you've played what, about two hours of the new expansion? You've already done everything there is to do, and went everywhere there is to go? I'm sure you gave the expansion a fair evaluation.

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You do know that there is more to the expansion than JUST creating a gargoyle character, right?

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Please explain as I was unable to buy an upgrade today and was gonna do it 9/9/09.

6. Deb

Deb Guest

All I can say is that this expansion is by far the best of them all in
    my opinion. It will take months to discover all there is to do and much
    longer to do it. Not sure how any one can make a judgment after a
    few hours or even days yet.

7. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I agree! There are TONS of new things to do and it will take awhile to try them all out. Everything I have seen so far has been awesome! I upgraded 5 accounts and for me, it was well worth my money! Plus I feel a little more secure in the fact that this game is going to be around a lot longer. I wish all my old friends would get rid of WoW and come back here. You cannot beat the 2d UO (3d gives me a headache!) I LOVE THIS GAME! heh