1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Note about the semi recent changes to the house flagging rules.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lyconis, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 20, 2008
    This caught me off guard, so I figured I'd make a post so others can learn from my experience. Or give away a nice tactic to force players that fled out of their houses. I'll use what I just experienced as an example.

Player A is me, Player B is a buddy I'm hunting with and Player C is a PK.
    • Player C attacks Player B, Player A attacks player C and is now in the heat of battle.
    • Player A draws the attention of Player C so Player B can make an escape, Player A fights for a bit then makes their escape.
    • While Player A makes an escape they are outside a dungeon no longer in the heat of battle as Player C is inside of the dungeon on a different subserver.
    • Player A casts a gate (siege no recall/sacred journey available) to their house to restock.
    • While restocking Player C enters the gate which causes Player A to return to the heat of battle.
    • Player A is then ejected from their house.
    That will teach me not to x-field my gates.