1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

nothing here .. lock or delete plz !

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

sryy .. nothing here [​IMG]

2. $0, $0,$6,$0,$800

lol spent almost all of mine on building.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

well hoping no one mugs me at the store lol
    I have in total on all sims about 40k

4. I will never post how much i have or what items ! And it's crazy to do so ,it just helps hackers to know which acct they need to try and hack next. Sorry but i dont think this post is a very good idea .

5. Natedawg26

Natedawg26 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I will never post how much i have or what items ! And it's crazy to do so ,it just helps hackers to know which acct they need to try and hack next. Sorry but i dont think this post is a very good idea .

[/ QUOTE ]

yea even though i opened this to see for myself how people are coming along compared to myself i think shes right....its like letting a pedophile loose in chuckie cheese

6. Guest

Guest Guest

LMAO @ some of the comparatives on here.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I will never post how much i have or what items ! And it's crazy to do so ,it just helps hackers to know which acct they need to try and hack next. Sorry but i dont think this post is a very good idea .

[/ QUOTE ]

yea even though i opened this to see for myself how people are coming along compared to myself i think shes right....its like letting a pedophile loose in chuckie cheese

[/ QUOTE ]

Shall we give out our private information as well? I would never tell how much money I have, it is my business not anyone else's

8. Why would it be a good idea to tell? Never kiss and tell!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I can tell you how much money i DON'T have, lol [​IMG]

10. MaxCTSO

MaxCTSO Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have 45k on my sim.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Not enough.

Polly

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

ops! sry .. i didnt think of scammers/hackers ........ i thought it would nice to share for all of us not to feel as the only ones in a terrible situation, probably be motivated to work more and help each other [​IMG]

13. Shyanne1

Shyanne1 Guest

its like letting a pedophile loose in chuckie cheese

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I go to chuckie cheese. I like their pizza [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.