1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nothing to write home about, But boy it felt goood!

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Nickster, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Nickster

Nickster Guest

well my training is well under way, i joined the thieves guild and am working towards the following template

110 stealth (129 with bandana and my bracelet)
    100 stealing (124 with Bandana and bracelet)
    100 snooping (110 with bandana)
    100 fencing (will buy a few rings for fencing + Ninja)
    80 poison
    80 ninja (will buy a few rings for fencing + Ninja)
    100 hiding
    50 magery

so far hiding of 60 is my best skill but my stealing is 68 with my bandana, i have jewels to take higher but not want to lose them just yet!

I made my first steals last night in luna and around the vendor houses outside, managed to get about 20 enchanted apples, some orange petals, enhanced bandies and best of all arrows from some ***** who pk'd me outside GZ before i even started stealing! how rude!

got a few gains while playing which was nice, really need to work on stealth though as its tooo low at the moment, i would have gotton a lot more but it was all about perfecting my micro skills last night, i am finding my macros work quite well and now i have sorted out my lag issue i was getting away 50% of the time on steals made within the bank! only 1 guy that i continually hit (for faction silver) seemed to drop me more than 50% of the time but before i logged i stole a damage increase ring from him so i win!!

all in all as my skills progress i can see i will be as good as i used to be with my Europa thief all those years ago, with ninja in my temp will be great!

can't wait till i can cause some serious damage once i hook up with Chad and the gang!

THIEF FTW!:bowdown:

2. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Goodness for you! The successful steal has much satisfaction!
    This one cannot decide, however, whether he appreciates the clever, undetected steal, or the angry detected steal with chase! Both have merits.

3. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Agreed, i took more satisfation from the chase with one player, by the name of BIG D, he killed me several times but in the end i still got some items from him, others i enjoyed running past as fast as i could and snatching and hiding, was good fun, as my skills increase i will go for bigger better items, for the moment i am content in causing anger to UbEr 1337 faction pimps and bank sitters!

4. DaveSP!

DaveSP! Visitor

look for a guy called GWORPE, he's a moron and should be annoyed at every opportunity!

5. Nickster

Nickster Guest

i will put ants on his testicles! if he has any, if not they going in his mangina

6. DaveSP!

DaveSP! Visitor

If your lucky he'll start hurling completely nonsensical insults at you!

eg: 'you fish eyed fool'

7. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

GWORPE typically runs around with nothing in his pack to steal. That's why if I ever find him with a single pot, or few aids in his pack I steal them...then mock him for actually carrying something i could steal.

The non-sensible insults are the reward. :) ...la

8. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Quality... GWORPE just made "the list"