1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NOTICE DRACONI! Slight Display issue regarding Checks

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Larisa, May 1, 2008.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Nothing major, just a display issue.

[​IMG]

Wanted to bring it to your attention, thanks to White Tiger for pointing this out [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

OK for those people that seem happy to belittle me, i know what she is saying ok! i am just pointing out that there has been a change to the way cheques look in case someone else goes wtf is up with commas!

Commas can now be seen in checks (instead of 1000000, you will see 1,000,000)

(you play origin yes?)
    look right down the bottom under bug fixes

3. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Commas can now be seen in checks (instead of 1000000, you will see 1,000,000)

(you play origin yes?)
    look right down the bottom under bug fixes

[/ QUOTE ]

She was saying she had a million, bought about 400k worth of stuff, and the check still said a million when it wasn't.. think you kinda missed the point of it.

5. I dont think she is taking about commas, i think its the fact that the check isnt updating...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

whats not to understand there?

7. Deception

Deception Sage

Larisa, what happens if you break the check?

8. I think you need to read her post a little closer. [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Think Larisa is saying the check still says 1 million even after buying
    items.

10. The good news is the check does update if you move it.

11. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah

<blockquote><hr>

whats not to understand there?

[/ QUOTE ]

"She was saying she had a million, bought about 400k worth of stuff, and the check still said a million when it wasn't.. think you kinda missed the point of it."

12. Guest

Guest Guest

why are you using "'s?
    i got what she meant mate, just pointing that fact out as well. Is that a crime?

PS Ive amended my first post...
    (makes a note to be absolutely plain and obvious and spell everything out next time [​IMG] [​IMG])

13. But Can you keep buying stuff while it says you have that mil still in the bank?

14. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

No I was not making a point about commas...IGNORE THE COMMAS~! THERE ARE NO COMMA'S!! *laughs*

Like I stated in the original post, it is JUST a display issue, nothing MAJOR! NO BUG OR EXPLOIT CAN COME OF THIS!

It will NOT let me spend over 550,000K, which is the amount I have in my bank, the issue is the 1 MILLION GOLD CHECK is NOT updating to show 550,000, which it SHOULD be showing.

When I *Cash* it, I get 550,000....

Again I repeat, it is JUST a display issue! *grins*

15. When you move it into a trade window, does it update?

I could see possible scams coming from putting a 1,000,000 gold check into a trade window when it really isn't a 1,000,000 gold check.

16. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

No when you remove the check from the bank it updates to show the correct amount.

17. <blockquote><hr>

No I was not making a point about commas...IGNORE THE COMMAS~! THERE ARE NO COMMA'S!! *laughs*

Like I stated in the original post, it is JUST a display issue, nothing MAJOR! NO BUG OR EXPLOIT CAN COME OF THIS!

It will NOT let me spend over 550,000K, which is the amount I have in my bank, the issue is the 1 MILLION GOLD CHECK is NOT updating to show 550,000, which it SHOULD be showing.

When I *Cash* it, I get 550,000....

Again I repeat, it is JUST a display issue! *grins*

[/ QUOTE ]

So it shows 550,000 , but you actually have 1,000,000....... [​IMG]