1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Notice for anyone borred...COP [min] faction farms Demon temple (Hyth Isle)

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Vexxed, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Anyway... I just thought I would throw this out there, but if those TB stealther YAD guys or anyone else is borred COPS been farming the living daylights outta the demons at the demon temple on Hythloth Island... pretty sure they are using some sort of stealth EV mage as well, but I've checked there regularly and found blue corpses the last 5 of 7 times yet never seen the guy bc he just casts EVS and hides I think......

2. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

TB will keep an eye out. Just have to get our detector out and abouts playing...hehe...

3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

detector reporting for duty!

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I went looking and apparently just missed them :(

5. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

ive been there a couple times and have yet to see anyone or any corpses.

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I only saw the corpses that one time. During late afternoon.
    I think they are on to us.

7. Archon007

Archon007 Guest

LOL you notice COP there but do nothing. We bother going to Fel then. But I'm sure they would hope people would try and do something there at least there is no guard zone to hide in.

8. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Umm Reading Comprehension FTL! Did you somehow managed to miss this part in my post ???

Did it not occurr to you that I ran around Detecting / Tracking with my 20 human for about 10 minutes before I decided they either weren't coming back or were stealthers to boot and could avoid me all day long? Oh... on a side note.... GUARD ZONES ???? They are farming silver..... I cannot think of a single area you can do that were guardzones are part of the equatoin.... Sheesh.

Ohh.. lastly

I'm going to assume you actually meant to say "Why bother".... Umm.. it's actually Why bother going to TRAM ?? lol

9. TheUsualSuspect

TheUsualSuspect Visitor

"I cannot think of a single area you can do that were guardzones are part of the equatoin.... Sheesh."

While we are on the subject of grammar and spelling I believe you meant 'equation' not 'equatoin' and I assume 'were' is meant to be 'where' as in 'I cannot think of a single area you can do that 'where' guardzones are part of the 'equation'.

I guess some should have something to do in fel considering COP seems to be busy with Harry's, spawns, peerless, gate fighting, faction action, doom and of course the occassional skirmish like the other morning with |M| that was so much fun. We are a busy guild and welcome more action!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.