1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE ALL TRAMMIES

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by GiveitaTry, Jan 29, 2009.

1. GiveitaTry

GiveitaTry Guest

IF YOU ARE A LEADER OF A TRAM GUILD FULL OF NECROS OR JUST GOOD SPAWNERS WE ARE looking for a group LARGE group of spawners who want to do NOTHING BUT SPAWN AND MAKE MONEY... powerscrolls ARE YOURS TO KEEP.. we wont touch the champ we will OFFER YOU PROTECTION FROM ANY RAIDING GUILD...ALL THE REQUIREMENT DEMANDS IS A FULL SET OF SKULLS EVERY SINGLE DAY... SKULL: green, power, pain, death, venom, and ELIGHTENMENT. ICQ ME FOR MORE DETAILS. 380562015.

EDIT ** AND IF I GET 15 TRAMMIES WHO WANA LEARN HOW TO SPAWN... THERE COULD BE A SEPERATE GUILD MADE... CONTACT ME THROUGH ICQ OR HERE MAINLY THROUGH ICQ... WE ARE LOOKING TO MAKE YOU RICH AND US RICH...

2. KnocK_KnOck

KnocK_KnOck Guest

Dude. Doing each spawn everyday gets boring :sad4:

3. GiveitaTry

GiveitaTry Guest

yeah but people love money.. n items... we arent greedy welll share the wealth.

4. KnocK_KnOck

KnocK_KnOck Guest

True. I'm greedy I will admit. I'd want like 2 or so 25's per harry you do.

5. GiveitaTry

GiveitaTry Guest

SO FAR WE HAVE UP TO 4 - 5 TRAMMIES WITH DRAGONS AND BEETLES GOING TO ATTEND ICQ ME IF YOU ARE WANTING TO ATTEND THE HARROWER FOR TRAMMIES FREE STAT SCROLLS BRING UR BLUES TAMERS ONLY!!!!!! 380562015