1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Notice of Closure

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by Petra Fyde, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Unless this notice is responded to within 14 days this forum will be classed as no longer active and closed

2. Flashman7

Flashman7 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I am Blind Tom, UP and on behalf of our Captain Trinsic, United Pirates guild at Red Skull Bay and the Jolly Roger/ Black Market , we wish to say that the United Pirate's Guild and the Forum is alive and well with many pirates playing on Catskills actively. Signed, Chip aka...Blind Tom Pirate, UP/ Iron Davey Flint, UP/ Loggins, UP/ Shenzin, CVL/ Gallion, Ally/ Jhakar, K^S. I may be contacted at email...[email protected]
    Here is a recent release to be posted on UNITED PIRATE'S forum:
    [email protected]

8:08 PM (3 hours ago)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

to me
    [​IMG]

Blind Tom,

Check out the website and see if you can respond to the message that was posted. He says the forum will be removed if not responded to. I tried but was unable to. I will try again later.

I am also attaching an update for the forum. Well the update is below for some reason I could not attach a pdf file.

Trin/Jerry

Arrrgh matey's,

I be having some good news. Some of da new recruits have progressed, an now have a little rank amongst us. Aye, they do. Rise ya mugs mateys! Welcome da new mates!! "Cheers, Cheers, Cheers"

Inscrimare - a treasure hunter who has no fear. He has also taken on the responsibility to help new pirates with not only his wisdom and skill, but his talents of crafting. Mate-Recruit Trainer

Miraculix - a new recruit who was given a title by Blind Tom of Gunner's Mate. He from far across the sea and welcome in United Pirates. Mate-Gunners Mate

An da' other mates I be introdu'n to ya e've been around a bit, and just recently promoted.

A big cheer and toast to. Arrgh'ere, matey's make that the other way around. A big toast and cheer to are new guildmates n'emissaries!

Philocetetes - supports fellow pirates in adventure with necessary supplies. Has become a valued member of d' crew. Mate- Provisionary (emissary)

Charles Hunter - a long time pirate new to r' guild. He can look at ya an see what is wrong. If'n he likes ya he might fix it. He has proved himself to all active members to be our master of arms. Mate - Armsmaster (emissary)

Legolas - is he legolas one or' be he legolas two. Har, har, he has confused even his guildmate's with his name and skills. He is a master with the bow, and each day looks forward to filling the air with arrows in the direction of United Pirates enemies. He does all this with a slight handy cap. We call him. One Eye'd Mate (emissary)

United Pirates continues to expand. Join us now or be left adrift. Har, har, har

Trinsac

Captain, United Pirates

Taylor likes this.
  3. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

Dear Petra Fyde,
    This is Blind Tom The Pirate, [UP] United Pirates, Catskills Shard at Red Skull Bay, home to the Jolly Roger and The Pirate's own BLACK MARKET, Blind Tom Pirate Proprieter.
    We, The United Pirate Guild are alive and well! We have recently added new members and are quit active as a guild doing events and dungon activities. Our Captain Trinsic, is a long time UP Pirate who took the helm when Captain Pike and Hook left the game. My archer Gallion, came in second in the most recent archery contest on Catskills as well as Adrian Monk, another of our Pirate family were just a few of the pirates who participated. I am sorry we have not been as active with posts as we should. But PLEASE do not drop this forum. It is a way of communicating to past, present and future UP Pirates.
    Thank you, Blind Tom Pirate, [UP] United Pirates Guild Catskills Shard. email me at: [email protected]

Taylor likes this.
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Since you have responded, and in far less than the allowed 14 days, I am happy to rescind the closure notice. :)

Taylor likes this.
  5. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Nice to see the Pirates are still active (to an extent).

I never did get my account snafu fixed, and am far too busy in real life to start gaming again (just bought a new house for FAR less than the market price, pretty much fixing it from the ground up), but I do still pay attention to the forums here. I have a soft spot for UO in general and pirates in particular.

With that in mind, I have a word of advice.

POST STUFF!

Even if it's just a plan for a hunt or a brief report on recent activities. Your biggest fan wants to know what y'alls are up to.

And Petra, thanks for the notice. I probably would have just closed the forum if I were wearing your shoes. You're awesome!

Blind Tom the Pirate likes this.
  6. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

Dear Friend of [UP] and UO Farsight,
    You are truly missed at the Jolly and here in UO Catskills.
    Good to hear you are fairing well in RL, and that you still check-in on the forums.
    Thank you again for the gift of the Black Market and your friendship while we was pirate brothers in [UP].
    Wishing you, Joy, success and fair skies to sail by.
    Your friend and fellow pirate brother,
    Blind Tom Pirate, Black Market [UP] - Proprietor and United Pirate Forum Writer / Loggins [UP] & Capt. Jack Black [UP]

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!