1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Notice posted at the Town Stone of Minoc and at The Barnacle Tavern

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Role Play' started by Inkboy the Wild, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Inkboy the Wild

Inkboy the Wild Journeyman
    Governor

(( Written in a flowing script, upon fine parchment, with deliberate strokes ))

Citizens of Minoc and friends,

Your attendance is requested on Friday, the 3rd of January at 9:30pm in the evening at The Barnacle Tavern to discuss the state of our city, our future direction and to lend your voice to which trade relation best meets your needs.

As I have stated before, I do not Govern our city to rule over it, but to serve each of you who calls it home and to be your advocate, your voice.

Having surveyed the city, several times, I am deeply saddened by it's decline and poverty. I have, personally, invested another fifty million into our treasury to assist with these matters and will bring our concerns to the King.

Also, now is the time for those interested to step up and become an active part of our cities growth. I will be announcing the appointment of Advisors to the Office of Governor and other official titles of the City at our Town Hall.

I do hope to see you in attendance.

Warm Wishes,

IW<>Minoc

Gillian Wilkins and Noble Beast like this.
  2. Noble Beast

Noble Beast Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*a formal letter is sent, bearing the seal of the Captain of Vesper's Royal Guard, Lord Bytor of K^S*

Dearest GuildMate, Inkboy,

Thank you for your devotion & passion. As as a newly acquired K^S territory, I find the current state of Minoc to be deplorable & heartbreaking for our sister-town; and, we shall fix it, finally. A large part of that is due to you & I extend my gratitude.

As you well know, Vesper has no poor, hungry or homeless (how could we, in such as prosperous trade town?); unless, it is to be by stubborn choice! Like that Rascal at our OutPost, north of Cove. As you also know, I hire Bards and Fighters to keep him company, leave him gold & provisions. The abstinent man will not even wear the Monks Robe!

I am excited about the upcoming changes & plan to attend your first official town hall meeting. I promise to stay as quiet as possible.

Your devoted supporter & friend,

Lady Claudia Drusilla
    Duchess & Royal Guard of Vesper
    Knight of Solamnia

#2 Noble Beast, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
    Lord Bytor and Bianca_CoD like this.
  3. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

*a small informal note left at the governor's office, addressed to Gov. Inkboy*

Noble Beast likes this.
  4. Inkboy the Wild

Inkboy the Wild Journeyman
    Governor

My apologies everyone, Saturday is January 3rd.. My mistake for the typo; I hope everyone understood the intention for tomorrow night.