1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

noticed a little glitch

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Poo, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    this isnt earth shattering or world ending, in fact it dosnt do anything.
    but i thought maybe i should mention it in case its tied into something else.

i was working stealing.
    i had a pack horse with me and some bottles and was getting a couple points.

i got a phone call and got tied up in that and my guy logged out.

so got done and logged back in, pack horse was still with me and i opened up his pack and went to put some bottles back into him and the pack closed all by itself.

so i opened it back up and carried on.
    then i got to thinking.... that was strange.
    it was almost like the packy kinda logged in like 10 seconds behind me or refreshed or something.

so for giggles i logged out.
    logged in, sat there for a sec then opened up the packy..... nothing.
    so went to put some bottles into him and *boip!* pack closed.

did it a 3rd time.

so like i said, nothing game ending but it definitely was not doing this before the last publish that i can recall.
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    There has been a lot of weird buggy stuff since the last publish. Can't really say why. Just weird stuff. Ethy's vanishing, gold is hard to pick up off the ground... I've had some odd pack behavior. Sometimes when I'm running around I see weird diagonal lines flash on my screen. Don't know what's up.
  3. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Yeah, no doubt on the weirdness. I was working a pet on an ele today, and I logged on my second account to come kill the thing off. When I arrived, my character was on foot....on her monitor. For the first account character on the other monitor that was working the pet, the second account still showed her on her ethy. The second account DIDN'T move at mounted speed on her monitor...just like she was on foot. When I recalled home, she arrived on her ethy. Weird.