1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Now Accepting items.....

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Blade_Thugluv, May 18, 2008.

1. If anyone has any of the items they dont want and are willing to give them away for free let me know:

Bulk Order Deeds (Smith and Tailor even if junk reward type)
    Holiday items
    ML Marties
    Paragon Marties
    Doom Stealables
    ToK Stealables

Also will accept any free Resources that you dont want or need.

I notice people throwing alot of stuff out in luna so im just throwing this out there.

Just send me a Private Message here on Stratics. I would say ICQ me but im kinda on the road for a few days and dont have my icq stuff on the laptop.

~Blade

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

hum, are you thinking what i'm thinking. That maybe some of this stuff might be included in the next rounds of turn ins? I confess i have about 5 chest of christmas stuff and i really have no idea where it all came from. I think that stuff has a rabbit curse on it. I'll take a lookie see at what i have and pm you.

3. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Heh... AFTER the new turn-ins are announced, if that stuff isn't on the list, I'll let ya know. Goodness knows, I could use a bit more lockdown space...

4. well the bods i use even the junk ones. i fill junk ones to try and get better ones. as for the minor arties and holiday items im trying to get 125 of each.

going to fill chests withh 125 of the same item and then after i got a ton of chests filled take screen shots. yes im crazy

~Blade

5. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

Now who woulda thought that?? :p

6. oK i am no refusing BODs i think LOL the last lot of bods that was given to me = 12,857 bods both smith and tailor so i am set for awhile lol

Thank you Mr. T

~Blade