1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Now Playing: Toontown Machinima!

Discussion in 'Second Life Discussions' started by Flippers, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Flippers

Flippers Guest

If you've visited my place (or even if you havent), you might know that I host YouTube videos in my backyard. The last was Edith Piaf in a rare American appearance. Well, I just changed it to a Toontown Machinima:

LOL so get your kick dance loopin' and enjoy :)
  2. Wyld Cherry

Wyld Cherry Guest

Nice, I got the tv for youtube but never put it out yet
  3. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Since YouTube changes the URL of the mp4 formate videos every few seconds, I have learned to download and host the file myself rather than hotlink. The result is a clearer, cleaner video than what they offer on their own site.

On the holodeck wall it really reminds me of projecting 16mm film in a yard or park.
  4. Polly

Polly Guest

Wow Flipper, that must have taken you a while?

5. Flippers

Flippers Guest

uploading 15mb? nah I got broadband.

Then I link to it in the media tab and specify "movie" as the type and assign the default media texture for the screen. I could have made something camoflauged on the holodeck grid, but I wanted it to be obvious that it's a screen.