1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Now recruiting..

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Dragon Slave., May 22, 2008.

1. Some of you may remember my post before the old forums went kerplunk. I was looking into possibly setting up a guild to partake in factions for the upcoming changes and event. I set up a 2nd guild named Elite Guard of New Draconia, abbrev TAL, the guild is set up in the Shadow Lords faction. I do have a guild alliance set up already with fellow board member. But now I'm looking to recruit a few good vets, you don't need to be a felucca player, or even be good at pvp. I don't claim to be either, I just ask for respectful and honest vets, who might want to give this a try. If your interested your welcome to pm or icq me 233-559-393, or if you catch me in Game my 2 chars in this new guild are Night Stalker, and Westly Scoron. Hope to hear from someone, and Igotwood give me a shout.

2. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

PM sent :) im in like sin...

3. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

Still looking?

I am tired of only playing game alone.

Want to try more stuff. But I can only play weekends.

4. Sent you a pm, so far i've been allied with cysphruo and Bardie has been my only recruit, but i'm playing from a central time zone, and i believe hes on the west coast, and hes pretty busy, so we've yet to meet up and make it official. I've met some cool peeps in game, mostly mvp guild. Also little annie. I tried to send annie a guild alliance, and because of factions wasn't able too. Hope to meet up with her again real soon. If she reads these forums, pm me, or icq. So far factions has been a let down. I've single handedly held onto all the sigils for shadow lords this past weekend with no encounters. Anyrate i'm open to making new friends, and some guildmates. Anyone else whos interested just holler.

Ps i suck, and don't do to bad, so don't be affraid to join me, everyone so far has been pretty cool.

5. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

Im in. I PMed you my chars. I will ICQ maybe this week sometime, if not when I can play next weekend.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!