1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Now That Dragon Scales & Meat Double In Fel, How About The Rest Of The Resources?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mr Sal, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Mr Sal

Mr Sal Guest

Here's a list of what I got, lemme know if I forgot any.

<ul> [*]Sand [*]Granite [*]Mined Gems [*]Bark Fragments [*]Parasitic Plants [*]Luminescent Fungus [*]Switches [*]Brilliant Amber [*]White Pearls [*]Cotton [*]Bones [*]Arcane Gems [*]Zoogi Fungus [*]Mage Reagents both monster looted &amp; green thorned [*]Necro Reagents looted (can I use green thorns in a graveyard to get these now?) [/list] It was nice of the devs to double the dragon scales to help the "Collectors" for the community, so how about helping the crafters now?

2. Loot, period, should be double in Felucca. This includes gold.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Here's a list of what I got, lemme know if I forgot any.

<ul> [*]Sand [*]Granite [*]Mined Gems [*]Bark Fragments [*]Parasitic Plants [*]Luminescent Fungus [*]Switches [*]Brilliant Amber [*]White Pearls [*]Cotton [*]Bones [*]Arcane Gems [*]Zoogi Fungus [*]Mage Reagents both monster looted &amp; green thorned [*]Necro Reagents looted (can I use green thorns in a graveyard to get these now?) [/list] It was nice of the devs to double the dragon scales to help the "Collectors" for the community, so how about helping the crafters now?

[/ QUOTE ]

And then disable cross facet recall to/from Fel and reinstate moonstones.

4. Lemondrops

Lemondrops Guest

<blockquote><hr>

And then disable cross facet recall to/from Fel and reinstate moonstones.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I hear ya on that!!!!

5. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

Fish/fish steaks

But make it only for fish caught IN Fel. Give me something to watch out for on my seas. [​IMG]