1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

now that every one is way stronger

Discussion in 'UHall' started by bob da builder, Sep 12, 2009.

1. this might upset some people if it does i am sorry. I love SA i think it is great,
    tougher monsters sweet puzzles everything is awsome keep it exactly
    how it is. but now that we are going to be way stronger every monster in sosaria and malas has just become way weaker. I would like to see a omega beef up for the rest of them.I would like to here some other thoughts from you guys,i am just curious at what the rest of you think. thank you.

2. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

your not Bobda from Istaria are you?

The beef up of us chars just means that most of us that cant afford those uber suits can now go and explore more of the world we never did before since it ment certain death :)

3. SDragor

SDragor Guest

they should rather beef down the uber equipment.

4. JPDefault

JPDefault Guest

Or at least make it less durable.
    I'm a new player and unexperience and all, but I don't see any way for those 255/255 indefinitely repairable autoinsured invincible armor/weapons to get lost/destroyed.

5. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

How are we going to be way stronger? Imbuing? Most serious players have great suits already, and imbuing isn't going to make a drastic difference.

Plus, you could just use lesser armor. <_<

So in short, lolno.

6. i like that ender I am going to use a weaker suit.should make things a little more fun :thumbsup:
    nothing past 55 on the resists
    cap my dex and str at 100

7. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Very bad idea for the new players who first know little about the game, second need time to train up.

Making anything harder across the board just makes the game a whole lot harder for newcomers who start from scratch and may deter lots from wanting to try out or play the game.

Not a good idea, IMHO.

Besides, what is the sense of it ?

Make players stronger giving them stronger items with bigger modifiers so that MOBs have to then be made stronger.

But then since they are stronger players will want better items once again, but then MOBs will sound weak again and so will need to be again beefed up.

It just goes on and on in circles without any meaning, IMHO.