1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Now that they made Imbuing ingrediants drop.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Smokin, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Now that you did it right with imbuing ingrediants, do you think you could make peerless ones drop more often. I mean most of the stuff you can make with them is kind of going to be obsolete. Why not make them drop more, like they should have in the first place.

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

What imbuing ingredients do you mean? Like the special ones that are only needed for near max intensities?

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I too would like a alternative way to get peerless resources, even time eating quests would work for me.

4. Smokin

Smokin Guest

I mean peerless ingredients.

5. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

BUt you said now that they made imbuing ingredients drop.

6. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i agree, it sucks to fight mel or dh and get 2 corruption and a scourge..

these things need to be all over.. like on thrashers and any other ML monster..

7. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Yes and if you have killed any of the new monsters in the game you would have found many.

8. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

You have still not answered the question.

Which (<-- take note of this word) Imbuing ingredients drop? He was pointing out not all do.

9. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Well technically I never said Imbuing ingredients drop, I said they did the right thing. Never did I mention they dropped. As for the Which ( take note part ) it was actually What.

Really this is dumb I am not even talking about Imbuing ingredients, I am talking peerless ones. Which by the way are needed for many of the new craftables.

10. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

So the topic header does not count? "Now that they made Imbuing ingrediants drop."

11. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Ah well its late, who cares really, they do drop and everyone knows it whats the big freaking deal.. The whole point is they are relatively easy to get in comparison to peerless ingredients.