1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Now, THAT was fun!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Førsaken, May 5, 2009.

1. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Spirit fight was fun times guys, thanks! I was there on, "a sewer rat" he got wtfpwnzored eventually, but nbd.

Do what you like with the arties. =D That char will be going red and maybe even leave factions.

2. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Great fight. The nox from Justin was rough. I could hardly cure thru it. I do miss all that DCI. Was that Shaka too?

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ya I love my old nox template especailly against all you war guys :) And yes that was Shakaja.

4. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah man... great fight!!!

And props to you CRUS mages!!! You guys showed some great teamwork there!

Keep at it and keep it up!!!

Again, great fight!

5. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present

yea, you guys made me sad. i had to put taming/lore/vet on my mage to switch pets from the stable and didn't have enough stones to go back to a mage temp. Had to come on the tamer :[

6. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I had fun! I will be sure to leave lots of useless crap in my pack for the dry looters. Enjoy the scissors, they have like 50 uses left on them. :D

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

That was fun and yes the CRUS mages put up a very good fight all night tonight. It was good to see so many people on and fighting. If 420 wants to play red/grey spoilers (not ment as an insult at all btw) to the fights it just adds more spice; very siege like imo. Nothing personal at all but if you guys are going to play that role and bring faction gear into non-faction fights it probably will not be sold back. No greif intended and it seems that you all understand that as well. Thanks for coming out it was fun.

8. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present

i wouldn't care but that's just me.

whenever i hear there is a fight i just gate from where ever i am and never change a suit whether it is an LRC suit, faction stuff, or whatever.