1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Lock Picking] Now What?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by jack flash uk, Jan 7, 2010.

1. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just finished my T Hunter, love finding the chests killing spawn etc and looting

i knew the martis are so so, i heard a rumour that there are improvements afoot

1. gauntlet artis
    2. dungeon martis
    3. Treasure hunting and fishing

all getting a major loot change

anyone got any more news on this, sadly this was before Draconi left and Chrissay etc were let go..................

i hope new artis are on the cards, great to see doom full again, loads of fishermen out there and t hunters!!!

2. Gowron

Gowron Guest

I never heard that gauntlet or dungeon arties would be included in the treasure maps, and I haven't heard anything about loot upgrades since EA so elloquently gave Draconi his walking papers.

3. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

There is no change as far as I can tell. I have been doing level 6 chests since SA for imbuing ingredients. The worst run I had was 6 chests and 0 relic frags. I got the rum, instruments, candelabra, and heavy xbow. The loot was all enchanted essence as well.