1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Anon McDougle, Nov 21, 2008.

1. the mystic llama hearder ??

this person was bonded ??

and looked like me for a min ??

GM having fun ??

Dev having fun ??

bad flashback from 83 ???
  2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 1, 2008
    I think it was one of those imprisoned dogs you get from peerless, they are like mimics/doppelgangers theyll copy the looks of humanoid characters around them. I think they have the llama herder title as well when you check paperdoll. first time i saw one it freaked me out too.
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    That would be an imprisoned Dog.... It's actually a pet you get from doing peerless..... kinda fun but not useful
  4. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 7, 2008
    Yep its an imprisioned dog, I love those little things! I take them to the bank and watch them turn into everyone. I get alot of enjoyment out of that when im bored lol. :lol:
  5. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

My favorite is when you pop into the bank straight from your house with one of the little guys in tow, and it has JUST turned into your parrot, and everyone asks where the heck you got the walking parrot. :D