1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

nox mage question

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by frostbolt, Mar 23, 2009.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

if i have 115 magery then i only need 85 poisoning skill to have max level poison correct? for the poison wall and poison spell

also is poison wall and poison effected by evaluate intellect, inscription, and spell damage increase at all? or no

2. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You need 200 skillpoints between magery and poison to do DP, so yes 115 and 85 will work. Eval determines whether or not someone with resistingspells will resist your poison..inscribe and SDI have no effect, though.

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

The above post is correct but theres more :)

At 200 skill points(however you want to split it) you have a 10% chance of DP at a max of 2tiles from the target. It works in the same way as harm in that respect.

Your poison fields will do level 4(wracked with extreme), if you evil omen them before you do level 5(spasm uncontrolably)

4. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

The poison spell is affected by your magery skill. The higher your magery, the more likely it is to get poison to stick on someone with high resist.

Eval, inscription, and SDI have no effect on it.

5. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

how much necromancy would i need to cast evil omen 100% of the time?

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

60 (also minimum for corpse, oath, and painspike), and if you're going where I think you're going try this template, omen lasts for 5 seconds which is plenty of time to stick a poison:

120 mage
    120 eval
    120 resist
    100 scribe
    80 med
    80 poisoning
    60 necro
    40 spirit