1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nox necro

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by VorteXPete, Dec 12, 2008.

1. VorteXPete

VorteXPete Guest

Does the poison skill add damage to the necro spells poison strike and strangle?

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I dont think it adds damage but a corps skin does lower poison resist and will increase poison strike damage.

Strangle remains unefected.

The other thing worth noteing is poison strike seems to be very low damage no matter what I do. Is it a percent stm damage as well. I just cant seem to find its rightful place.

3. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Poisoning skill does not add to damage for any necromancy spells.

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Don't disregard the nox necro yet.. I play a scribe/poison/ 1/2 necro mage, and nothing beats casting level 5 poison (with an evil omen) on someone that doesn't carry cure pots!

5. VorteXPete

VorteXPete Guest

Nope! I still playin my necro/mage.poison, find it more fun than havin spellweaving wich i dropped for poison, would be nice if the poison skill added a little more damage to poison strike and strangle.