1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

NPC books - List, rarities and how to get them

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought there was a small selection of books that you could just buy. But now that I have seen some purple hued ones called "Romantic Selections", how do you get these? And does anyone have a full list of titles and if they can all be bought in shops?

2. they are sold at the music conservatory in brit. there are three of them. they come in the dull, dark red color. if you saw one colored, someone dyed it.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks [​IMG] found them now, when did they come in?
  4. i think valentines day stuff.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah they were put in the game around Valentines Day. Thought they were gonna be limited. I haven't checked, but I suppose the vendor is still selling them?
  6. I kinda like the coincidence that one of the romantic poems is by john keats who im currently doing a research project on [​IMG]