1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NPC vendor restock times

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gellor, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Title pretty much states it.

Is the time completely random? Does it differentiate between being in tram and fel?

Need to stock my house with some regs for my new alchy:yell:

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

If you are doing this on Siege...I find that if you set up runes to the different mage vendors, you can gate around from town to town grabing the available regs, then by the time you cycle through them, the new regs will have spawned...la

3. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Thanks for the ambiguous answer to an easy question:spider:

My curiosity stems from how quickly it resets the vendor.

Of course, the other question would be how does it determine whether to double it or half it:scholar:

4. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

It is somewhat random but within a given set of parameters, though I don't recall for sure what they are. Seems like it runs between 20 minutes to nearly an hour sometimes.

If all of any one type of reg is bought out entirely the respawn will double. I'm not sure they halve. In my experience, they either double or reset to 20.

While the timing is now somewhat random, Rico's idea is a good one. This is how I always shopped for regs, back before the changes. Mark a rune to every shop in the world then recall to them in order, and, by the time you cycle back to the first one, they will likely have respawned.