1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Number of Carrots???

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Lost-Soul, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Lost-Soul

Lost-Soul Guest

Can ya give us an estimate of how many of each carrot was droped. I saw you try to tell us but there was so much spam I couldn't see. Thank you and Happy Easter again. Job well done on the bunny hunt event.

2. EM Fiorella

EM Fiorella Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Ok recap of the carrots...

20-25 of each type where dropped including the 24 karat one. The rarest would be Fio's Strawberry at i believe 10 and even rarer stil Sangria's at 5.

The various carrots and there directions can be seen at the Awards House in Malas.

Glad everyone had fun!!

Fio

3. Lost-Soul

Lost-Soul Guest

The bag of carrots at the reward house is locked down, and the contents are unable to be viewed.

4. EM Fiorella

EM Fiorella Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Opsie!! I'll go fix that now...

5. Greetings EM's while I was raiding Tokuno for carrots I found a carrot that you do not have in your bag at the Awards house. It's not mentioned anywhere. It's a Natural looking carrot no crazy colours and says "Happy Easter Napa Valley". I have not seen another one like it. How many of these were dropped? Thank you for your time

6. EM Fiorella

EM Fiorella Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I believe there were only 5 of these dropped. I must not have made a spare one for the rewards hall. My apologies.