1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Number of Co-Owners?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by BellaofCats, Dec 21, 2010.

1. BellaofCats

BellaofCats Guest

With the latest game update/publish, I could swear I read that we can now have up to 250 co-owners to our homes (a rather extremely generous amount I must say). So I set out to co-own each of the characters from my two other accounts; 14 total, but I could not go past 12 co-owners. So... did I misread the 250 or am I denied the last two co-owners to my home for another reason? My accounts are updated to SA and have the booster pack.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Bella

2. DragonSlayer

DragonSlayer Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

If I'm not mistaken, it was to be each character could be co-owner of up to 10 houses. I'm not sure the number of co-owners per house changed.

3. BellaofCats

BellaofCats Guest

Ah, that makes sense! Thanks for the reply!!

Bella

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

No it hasn't it seriously limited .... I believe to 24 or something lame like that.

I was super happy about the housing until I found out about that.