1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Blacksmithing] Number of ingots needed to legendary?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Adora, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Adora

Adora Guest

I'm currently at 111.4 and making royal circlets. Does anyone know how many more ingots I may need? Also, can I gain on royal circlets all the way to 120?
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Yep, you can make the royal circlets all the way to legendary.

It should take you 5-10k ingots, total (counting only the lost ingots), to get to 120, if you are GM mining, are wearing gloves to go to 105, and are using a salvage bag to recycle. In my working out the skill gain guide, it only took me 9748 ingots last to failures, and the 1 lost every recycle per item, to go from 110 to 120.

Double that amount if not above 101.1 mining (or if not using the salvage bag), and triple if neither.
  3. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
    Training up my smith past 110, and I did notice if you have SA, boomerangs might be slightly 'cheaper' than royal circlets - slightly more difficult, but not massively, and only 5 ingots per item to make rather than the circlet 6.