1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nunchaku.... can ya add/move them to Carpentry?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xalan Dementia, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Nunchuckz are tinker made now, could they maybe add or move them to carpentry so runic ones can be made? I know I can imbue a good pair, but would love to be able to get some runic ones.

2. DarkVoid

DarkVoid Guest

These are good for tinker skill gain to GM, if a little expensive in terms of materials. If they move them I would like to see Tinkering menu checked to ensure that there will still be something a tinker can use to get to GM. I would also prefer that tinkering items could be sold to NPC's or at least used up in quests. A lot of the good gain items are worthless for quests.

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Id just like them to be made of wood (with the wood bouses) in the tinker menu.

4. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yea the lack of wood bonus is lame! i dont see why they cant make it craftable from both, make it so tinkered ones use metal bonus and carpentry crafted uses wood bonus. Same with Tessen, they should be makeable by tailors and smiths instead of just smiths.

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Spyglasses are a good item to make to finish tinkering. You can sell them to shipbuilders for about 2 gp each, I believe.

6. Don't wind chimes work very well also, and can be turned in as a quest item in Heartwood?

7. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I did Heartwood Quests all the way to GM, no big thing. Perhaps there should be Runic Tinker Tools from the Heartwood Quests now that there are Gargish Items as well.