1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Quira, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Quira

Quira Guest

Man, honestly

I am running around Spirit, ok, looking somewhat silly in my all leather outfit, cap and all.

All skills on stones... thought I'd "resource" myself.

Been beating up some skels, some shadow wisp thingies... Then I meet a blue guy, and - honestly, I have no idea why I stay this naive! - he chats me up, we say goodnight, then he ... erm fracking? attacks me!

How come I will never get used to the only shard I can ever play????

I got away :)))

Kind regards
  2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 3, 2004
  3. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Did you at least have the presence of mind to call them a n00b, n00blet, newblar, noobie, newb, or any vague variation? That is the standard, if not required, insult for such a circumstance, despite the length of time they have actually played UO, afterall.

4. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 30, 2006
    I believe that situation calls for the name calling in the range of "Terribad Newb".
  5. Quira

Quira Guest

Yeah well...

I was erm...
    busy being a n... well
    one of the N words

Hey, I tried to get my mouse pointer to the gate! Hoping he wouldn't guess which gate I would get out!

So I'm the N word, I know!

Man, I get so tired playing this game... and yet so excited

6. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 3, 2009
    i like to get to know the victum before slaying, he probaly wouldnt of looted ya if he did kill u, just a fun way of saying see u later :p
  7. Quira

Quira Guest

I know, I was just making fun of it. I do love the game, and precisely for this reason. When you think you are doing chores like training, gathering stuff, something more interesting pops up like some player trying to PK you.

I would not have been playing Siege for so many years if it wasn't fun.

Kind regards