1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NW BRIT Plots are OPEN...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Mar 30, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If ye are new and need a lg. twr. sized plot, and/or a 9 x 13, plots where the first two homes of the green T line fall, ie right behind the NW Brit guardzone & NW corner of the Lord Brit's moat, or someone in TB, both spots, are now open if ya wish to place upon them.

If ye are in NEW and need some gp to place there...just post it here someone will surely help ya afford some size of a home there if either is a spot ya like.

I have removed both my homes and moved elsewhere, where UO flowers bloom and trees are green, (got spring fever) and I got tired of lookin at bare trees there in the old world and went back to AOS lands where I had homes before.

Front plot 9 x 13, back lot will fit lg. tower, if ya place it correctly or a 16 x 14 or 17 x 14 or so.

Petra, I thought bout moving out by you, but I oddly found 2 different plots with SAND and ORE and trees and wool, AND water all by each home or close by and Pixies galore. :) I ended up taking spots north and south of a lake not to far from Luka's homes. So I took down both my brit homes, and placed 2 elsewhere. Luka... we are sort of neighbors now.

Re opening my vendors soon, at the new location...details to follow in the shoppe sticky above, once everything is in place.

2. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Yay! I miss us being neighbors!

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I was gonna put my accts. together like I usually do have em side by side, but I separated em quite a distance. Then seen this one spot that had ORE and SAND both right out my yard, and the lake.

I never tried fishing in that lake before. I found we can fish in a dead lake and get FISH...so my Hughes will fish, and entertain his aquarium fetish. I took one spot way south for him, and I can never resist them darn pixies in springtime. I been there before, so..Miranda with all her darn parrots, is up north of ya, with Hughes to the south of ya, and my QZ stealthing all over, collecting sheep wool out there. :)

Both great spots to be at, for spring, 18 x 18s both of em.

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I gotta go relook up stages of IDOC...cuz I forgot their order but there be one in the area it seems full too.

It is either slightly worn, then fairly or somewhat follows (or visa versa) then the...final being greatly, then the collapse. I need to stealth on over there and look at the house sign again to get it's *stages* better timed.

5. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

You have the coolest sigs. :D